The ultimate step-by-step guide to essential woodworking skills, techniques, tools, tips and tricks.
- More than 40 fabulous projects
- For woodworkers of all levels
- Detailed plans for home accessories, home furnishings, outdoor projects and workshop projects
- More than 1,200 full-color, step-by-step illustrations, photos and diagrams
- Shop set-up and safety
- How to use tools, make jigs and joints
- Applying finishes
The Complete Guide to Woodworking features detailed plans for 40 stunning projects for woodworkers of all levels, plus more than 1,200 step-by-step illustrations. It also includes expert information on setting up a workshop, safety, how to use and look after tools, and much more. For beginners and experienced woodworkers alike, this is the ultimate step-by-step guide.
From the principles of basic design to essential woodworking techniques to a gallery of 40 complete plans for fabulous woodworking projects, this thorough and attractive book gives all the information you need to become a master woodworker and have a houseful of fine furnishings to show for the effort.
- Landauer Corporation