Mediterranean Diet Cookbook – The “Gold Standard” way of eating for a long and healthy life!
This complete Mediterranean diet cookbook has everything you need! Inside you’ll find 80 quick and easy 30 MINUTE recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner…..PLUS delicious salad recipes, side dishes, snacks, dressings, dips and sauces.
The Mediterranean diet is the healthiest, most well-respected and scientifically documented diet in the world. The Mayo Clinic called it a “heart-healthy diet.” The recipes included in this Mediterranean diet cookbook are authentic Mediterranean diet recipes that are made with whole natural foods.
Stop eating foods that hurt you instead of help you! Eat the Mediterranean way to create a body and life that you love!
The Mediterranean diet is a way of eating that is based on the traditional dietary patterns of the countries that border the Mediterranean Sea such as Greece, Spain, Israel, Southern Italy and France.
The most authentic form of the Mediterranean diet dates back to the 1950’s and 60’s during which the Seven Countries study led by Ancel Keys discovered that the healthiest ranking area of the study was the Greek island of Crete.
Nowadays there is many a Mediterranean diet cookbook on the market that claims to contain authentic Mediterranean diet recipes. Problem is, Mediterranean diet recipes have become generalized and westernized so what some people think of as suitable recipes for a Mediterranean diet cookbook, really are not.
The Mediterranean Diet Cookbook: 80 Easy, Delicious and Healthy 30 MINUTE Recipes to Help You Lose Weight, Increase Your Energy and Prevent Heart Disease, Stroke and Diabetes is unique in that it only includes Mediterranean diet recipes that stay true to the dietary eating habits of the people of Crete during the 50’s and 60’s.
The Mediterranean diet will help you:
- Eat a well-balanced diet of whole natural foods
- Lose weight
- Increase energy
- Prevent heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and cancer
- Lower cholesterol levels and blood pressure
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Improve brain and eye health
- Eat foods that are extremely low in saturated fats
- Eat foods that are high in good fats and dietary fiber
- …..and much more!
The Mediterranean diet encourages eating a variety of foods in moderation rather than restricting foods. Some of the key elements of the Mediterranean diet include eating lots of fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains, making olive oil your primary source of monounsaturated fat and consuming fish and seafood regularly for their omega-3 benefits.
The Mediterranean diet cookbook includes recipes like:
- Mediterranean Pizza Omelet
- Mediterranean Breakfast Wrap with Spinach and Fresh Basil
- Asparagus and Garlic Calzone with Pizza Sauce
- Greek Salad with Chicken
- Mediterranean Style Grilled Salmon with Basil
- Sun-dried Tomato Pesto
- Mediterranean Creamy Panini
- Roasted Bell Pepper and Artichoke Pasta Salad
- Shrimp in White Wine with Penne Pasta
- Mediterranean Chicken Gyros
- Baby Tiramisu
- Frosty Almond Date Shake
- Greek Saganaki
- Greek Feta and Olive Spread
- Avocado and Tuna Tapas
- …..and more!
You’ll get easy 30 MINUTE recipes for every meal:
- Mediterranean diet recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Mediterranean diet salad recipes and side dishes
- Mediterranean recipes for snacks, dressings, dips and sauces
Get lean & healthy TODAY with the Mediterranean Diet Cookbook!
PICK UP YOUR COPY TODAY!