Prepare your favorite Chinese takeout recipes at home!
***BLACK AND WHITE EDITION***
Chinese food is one of the most popular cuisines in the world. Chinese takeout restaurants can be found everywhere on the planet. All major cities have their Chinatown, and more and more supermarkets carry Asian ingredients, making it easier to cook authentic Chinese dishes. When we get a craving for Chicken General Tso or Kung Pao Shrimp, we are just a phone call away. But wouldn’t it be amazing to make your favorites a home? Chinese cooking involves fresh ingredients, mixing delicate flavors and spices, and cooking techniques that are specific this cuisine. Learning to make your favorite Chinese takeout dish is easier than you might think. With the right ingredients, great recipes and step-by-step instructions, it can’t be easier than that. And that is what you will find in Chinese Takeout Cookbook: Favorite Chinese Takeout Recipes to Make at Home! No need to order anymore, just gather your ingredients and cooking tools, and start cooking!
- Cooking tips for preparing delicious Chinese take-out dish
- Ingredients used in Chinese food cooking
- Cooking methods used to prepare Chinese meals
- Cooking tools needed to prepare Chinese food
- Mouth-watering appetizers like the Garlic Spareribs or the Classic Egg rolls
- Traditional Chinese soups like the Wonton soup or the Hot and Sour Soup
- Satisfying noodles and rice dishes like the Pork Chow Mein or the Yang Chow Fried Rice
- Luscious pork recipes like the Shanghai Pork Chops or Moo Shu Pork
- Favorite Beef recipes like the Beef and Broccoli or the Chinese Pepper Steak
- Easy to prepare chicken and duck recipes like the Kung Pao Chicken or the Crispy Duck and Pancakes
- Delightful fish and seafood meals like the Fish in Black Bean Sauce or the Shanghai Shrimp Stir-fry
- Healthy vegetarian recipes like the Chinese Mixed Vegetables or the Salt and Pepper Tofu
- Desserts including two classic Fortune cookies or the Mango Pudding.
Please note that for this edition of Chinese Takeout Recipes, all images are in BLACK and WHITE
Let’s start cooking! Scroll back up and order your copy today!