Child Nutrition. Toddlers and Young Children!
Paying attention to our toddler’s nutrition can be harder today than ever before. Through their TV commercials the media constantly tries to persuade our children to buy more and more sweets and junk food and our job as parents has become more difficult.
This book will teach you what you need to know about child nutrition so that your toddler gets all the nutrients that he needs to develop properly.
Here are some of the things that you will learn:
• What the daily guidelines for toddlers of different ages based on the Dietary Guidelines for Americans are!
• How your toddler’s menu should look like according to the American Academy of Pediatrics!
• The recommended intake of sugar for children according to the American Heart Association!
You will also learn about:
• What grains your toddler needs and the difference between different types of grains!
• What vegetables are best suited for toddlers!
• The amount of protein that your toddler needs!
You will learn about vitamin A, C, D, Folate, Zinc, Calcium and Iron!
Further, you will learn that sugar has at least 13 different names used on product labels and you will learn what these names are!
Other things that you will learn:
• The nutritional guidelines for school-age children!
• Healthy alternatives to junk food!
• How to eat healthy with your toddler at a restaurant!
• What foods can cause anxiety and depression in children!
• How to ensure that your toddler eats more vegetables!
• Healthy snack ideas for you and your toddler!
And much more!
Child nutrition does not have to be difficult or frustrating anymore and this is exactly what this book promotes!
Everything that you wanted and needed to know about how to properly create a correct diet for your toddler is now explained to you in a very simple and easy way to understand!
This being said, I want to thank you and congratulate you for downloading your copy of “Child Nutrition. Toddlers and Young Children!